MYG 6.21% 94.0¢ mayfield group holdings limited

Here in lies the problem. The very same site - Seeking Alpha-...

1. 839 Posts.
    Here in lies the problem. The very same site - Seeking Alpha- reports this one day ago. Who"d know. ?? Sandstorm and JG know. !!! Maybe the next announcement will clarify the position.

Sandstorm's Impressive Portfolio And Growing Revenues Suggest Large Upside As Gold Rises

Jul 26 2013, 0:54 | by Christopher F. Davis | about: SAND

While there has been back and forth between many of my readers about whether a "real bottom" is in or not for GLD and the gold miners, at $1,300 gold, one stock will remain highly profitable in coming quarters due to its unique business model. As gold and silver continue to rebound of the 2013 lows, Sandstorm Gold (SAND) stands to benefit in the long term. Since the highs of 2012 the stock has suffered a 68% decline from its 52-week high to touch as low as $4.75 per share in recent trading sessions. In my opinion, this stock has pull backed enough for investors to add to their long-term positions comfortably, given its focus on growth and future profit potential and that gold prices seem to have stabilized and are on the mend.

Deflector Mine Operated by Mutiny Gold

SAND has a gold stream agreement to purchase 15% of the life of mine gold produced from Deflector Mine in Western Australia at a price of $500/oz of gold. SAND made an upfront payment of $38 million to acquire the stream. For a period of 36 months, MTYGF has the option to repurchase up to 50% of the agreement by making a payment equal to the greater of $24.7 million or the value of 14,472 gold oz to SAND, upon receipt of which, the percentage of gold that SAND is entitled to purchase shall be decreased from 15% to 7.5%."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
94.0¢
Change
0.055(6.21%)
Mkt cap ! $81.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
91.0¢ 94.0¢ 89.0¢ $10.85K 11.97K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2265 89.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
94.0¢ 6222 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.20am 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MYG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.