sandwhiches thrown at julia, page-87

1. 25,520 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    I am no lover of Julia as anyone on this site can attest, and I can bearly wait for her, and her Party, to be tossed out of office. But once we start throwing objects at any pollie we dislike it can become a very slippery slope down to the use of more dangerous objects. There is plenty of historical evidence that this type of behaviour against politicians can have tragic consequences. Much as I despise Julia I can't condone it.

The responsible authorities might wish to interview this child's (eight years old I believe)parents to determine if they:

- were aware he was carrying a lethal object to school;

- encouraged him in any way whatsoever as a means of discouraging bullies at school, real or imagined;

- the school's policy on bullying.

It might be time to remember the disgraceful and aggressive attitude towards Tony Abbott on Australia Day by Aboriginal activists, because of his wrongly) perceived attitude towards the Tent Embassy, which resulted in the Federal Police coming to Julia's aid. It could have had disastrous consequences. The person responsible for stoking this anti-Tony fire in the Tent Embassy was rightly dismissed from Julia's staff.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.