NDO 0.00% 88.0¢ nido education limited

sandy, page-26

1. 1,178 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hi irynka, a "lot" of oil stocks.?

The point is, Australia doesn't have many. Indeed we are relatively poverty stricken when it comes to oil, yet oil is destined to be the currency of the century. Far better than paper money, and one of the safest havens one could imagine.

The price iron ore and nickel may fall in a heap, economies may falter, but as sure as the sun comes up oil is different, it will never go south for very long - bearing in mind what the price was just a few years ago

Think on it, would you rather have X$ hoarded away in cash for the next ten years, or Y barrels of oil. It's no contest, an oil investment, in this case by way of profitable producer, will beat any of the banks. "Profitable", being the operative, opposed to a high cost producer - and do check out Nido's numbers on this.

Perhaps you can see I'm really looking for a store of wealth in Nido, not todays/tomorrows share price, which as you say, for the moment is driven by sentiment - A peculiarly human trait that flops around like a flag in the breeze

I'm not the least bit sentimental with stocks, quite the opposite - pragmatism rules, and most all, it's the store of wealth that interests me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NDO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
88.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $200.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
88.0¢ 89.0¢ 83.8¢ $295.4K 334.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5000 85.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
88.0¢ 18678 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NDO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.