MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

Mr Asia.Thanks for your interest . My previous post was a cut...

1. 2,245 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 58
    Mr Asia.Thanks for your interest . My previous post was a cut and paste from a fellow by the name of 'Sandybeaches 'and was not my intellectual property. Sorry if I gave the wrong impression that it was from my" once fertile brain". Lol. I do believe you are right in your persuit of 'Thightly capitalised coys with good Prospects '. As a matter of fact one could well say that Mae fell into this category a couple of years ago but our directors are in the midst of 'Capital Raising' that is fasttaking that scenario out of this coy . In relative terms; taking into account inflationary costs to running a coy these days; as compared with the cost of running a coy like this in the 1970's when the oil crisis was upon us and oil ecplorers were 10 and 20 baggers; a coy now with under 400 million shares with good tennements /prospects/I think would Qualify comparatively speaking. I commend Sandybeaches for his excellent overview on Ody'scurrent situation and any coys; Mr Asia; that you feel have good prospect for the near future ; I am only too happy to listen . For me Mae has become problematic atm and until these directors get it 'sorted' I am kind of heavily committed in this one. Good luck to you. Rick

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.