sandys day trading 10/8

1. 37,286 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 400

howdy guys/gals

firstly i think it's worth looking at the screen print & table i posted yesterday.

with the screen print it's how the shares traded on Friday and it gives some very good details in which will help tremendously ie: volume, open, high & low columns, up or down.

another good idea when looking at daytrading is looking for popular shares, never hurts having plenty of positive punters on hotcopper typing their little hearts away..LOL

keep in mind Fridays market was a bit jitterish with all ords being down all day. so that didn't really didn't help a shares.

IMO the pot of the list when looking at daytrading is volume you want traders in the market, you want plenty in the bidders column.

first prefernce would be look at the top few that finished in the green, up Friday could follow on again and i bet it had a few posts on hotcopper and else where

MLI, FML, RCP AVD & ADN....long shot GOA

if the market is on song the above 5 would be my priority, but i wouldn't rule out BLR, CHM , RAU

it's gotta be worth a few thumbs up..LOL

oh don't forget to put SandyB on your favorites lists if you haven't already done so..LOL

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.