sandy's scan.........some excellent leads, page-5

1. 37,286 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 400

hi totallyunfit

no worries..

let me give you a few basic hints.

1) it's not a surprise that people have been trading well as the overall markets have been on song for the past few months. we've had plenty of green days and stocks have been flying.

2) having basic scanning software is a very good tool in one's arsenal. i use Marketscan by Paritech, it costs approx $499 P.A. all going well you should make that in your first trade.

Marketscan is by far the cheapest on the market and for me it's very useful.

once you have the stocks up from a scan you're able to check a chart with one click, this allows you to check quite a few in a matter of seconds. which is great.

you can save each scan, and check the progress of stocks as each day goes by.

you can start your own watchlist (which i do) and moniter that everyday. add stocks or remove stocks.

this gives me a leading edge over most traders.

so it is important to have some scanning software.

3)as i mentioned my best advantage is having a good watchlist which usually has approx 10 or so stocks on it at any given time.

being able to easily chack it each day puts me streets ahead of the mainstream traders.

there's nothing better than having an advantage over your competitors.

4) lastly and the most important advice....

don't put more than you can afford on any stock, trying to be greedy can get you into all sorts of hot water.

plus also use stoplosses..

if you have conditional buy /sell facility with your on-line broker i strongly suggest you use it.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.