XJO 0.31% 7,850.7 s&p/asx 200

sanfelipe's clueless friday

1. 1,842 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    Morning Trendsetters

Clueless

Beau Geste,(Marty Feldman), passed away 31 years ago.

His nose was mangled in his youthful years in a boxing match.

Marty, clueless? Nope.

He may have thought.

'There's no shortage of good looking actors or comedians that act but there's no one whos eyes stick out sideways like mine'.

His eyes were the result of both a hyperactive thyroid and a botched operation after a car accident before his 30th birthday.

Humility

Deformities and handicaps can put a lid on egos and let humility emerge. Just look at the comparison in the quality of character between the often petulent and self absorbed athletes in the olympics and the humility and grace of athletes in the paralympics.

I was born with sideways eyes like Martys and had perfected my Marty eyes impersonation by the age of 8. A great winner at parties. Since straightened but I can still do a good Marty face - as per my sig at the bottom. Ah ha - obvious now isn't it..

The side benefit to humility is that nice girls like it. So he pulled a good one - Lauretta Sullivan. She proposed after 9 month of dating - when he didn't. They stayed married until his death from shellfish poisoning in New Mexico - 1982.

Speaking of Mexico. Our Trendy of the day not only shares Marty's humility, he also crosses the Rio Grande occasionally to visit his namesake.

Lee Van Cleef

San Felipe of course...

'I'll fess up, Pisces, Im clueless. You have put it very succinctly and probably come up with a better answer than someone staring at a chart to see which way it will go tonight, which is what I have been doing, and I am none the wiser.' SanFelipe

Joineth the club Lee. Maybe Mowibble's 'Wibblcator' has the answer.

Happy trading brethren. Leaving you with a few of Marty Feldmans quotes.

'I do not disbelieve in anything. I start from the premise that everything is true until proved false. Everything is possible.'

and

I don't know any jokes, which is embarrassing. I wish I did.'

Marty Feldman 1933 -1982

THE END OF THE MOVIE

Psst, they have all left so I can confess something as no one probably reads this far.

Had an intoxicatingly rude dream last night (allowed to, Honey Dew is in the UK for six weeks.)

She was blonde, she had blue eyes with skin like honey. She lent over me and her silken hair draped on my face. Moist lips parted to kiss my cake hole and then the realisation came upon me...may god smack me down if I'm lying...

It was Paddington Bear.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.