XJO 0.88% 7,959.3 s&p/asx 200

sanfelipe's friday lowish low

1. 1,842 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    Morning Trendsetters

Eiffel - after midnight New years 2011.

Continuing on with the insprational theme from yesterday - Eiffel with her rainbow lights on.

Our Trendy of the day is trendy because...he sticks his neck out with the odd low or high forecast. He is aware that if he is wrong, he's wrong. Not a big deal. No-one has to follow it.

It's not like he has a heart or is the headline cranker of the day or anything.

San Felipe's real identity has been unknown for some time. Intitially I had thought he may be Lee Van Cleef.

But further research has made his identity clear

San Felipe or as we now know him to be...the wonderfully, charismatic, Don Dunstan.

Why is the low today SanF?

...'I have given enough timing reasons why today +/- 1 day will be the low.' San Felipe

Great to have you posting so much SanF, still got the pink shorts?

Great variety of opinions and views in the last few days.

Pete proffers this...

'..I'm thinking if we don't get a big bounce around here we are off to join the pigs 4069 being last chance cafe ...?' Haspete

Hope that bottom isn't too far away. Pauley should be riding in...and out again soon. Good luck team.

------------------------

PS. 64eheh, Jeez, you expect a lot on a freezing midnight surrounded by yahooing, drunken, lunatic frogs.

Line up the searchlight with the wall! What wall?, I had one foot in the pond. LOL (Thanks anyway)

2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.