DYL 0.75% $1.32 deep yellow limited

sanford anybody else having , page-12

1. 1,910 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 104
    re: sanford and down again I sent a few emails berating them....and i suggest that as soon as anyone else has even the smallest problem with the site, that they do so as well.......reason being that they should refund all fees to us at least for the month that is affected........

the system is a tool for making money, which MUST be perfect....if you have a short-term trade on, and you are waiting for an RNS to come out, then you may either miss the announcement (although you could watch it on asx website), but you could still not complete your trade in time to cash in - if the sanford site isn't working properly......works the same for stocks heading south etcetc...

i think that Sanford has decided that their poxy customer services notes and the phone line that they keep referring to is good enough.......it is not !!!!!
    I flick through watchscreens and the Company announcements sections for hours on end......are they going to give me all of that information over the phone ????

Of course not.....so the solution is......make your customers happy sanford !!! how ??? with hard currency.......

I sent them messages stating that they could have had the decency to let us know well in advance (a mth or so), that they would have ongoing problems to the extent and scale that is occurring.......and that it would then have given many of us the time required, to go and find another internet broker with a similar service....
    (again - i suggest that you do the same)
    let's face it - the new services that are coming up, are designed for them to make more money........and they are showing us that they don't really give a f---k if you are unable to access information in a manner that you have signed up for.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DYL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.32
Change
-0.010(0.75%)
Mkt cap ! $1.279B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.32 $1.35 $1.32 $4.655M 3.512M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 90400 $1.32

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.33 30571 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DYL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.