HFR 1.75% 28.0¢ highfield resources limited

Sangüesa addresses this Thursday the first license for 'Mina Muga'

1. 82 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    It will be analyzed in the Urban Planning Commission to grant the building license for part of the power lines necessary to start up the mine

The City Council in Sangüesa will address this Thursday, in the Urban Planning Commission,
    the request for a work license from the Geoalcali company to undertake part of the power lines necessary for the start-up of its potash mine project. It will be the first municipal license that the town hall can approve for the development of the 'Mina Muga' project,
    straddling Sangüesa and Undués de Lerda (Aragón).In the last two plenary sessions, to questions from the ISSA to the government team of APS-EH Bildu, the Councilor for Urban Planning, Rober Matxin, confirmed that he already had some technical reports on architecture and the secretary necessary to address this building license in commission, and also that an indictment regarding the communal lands had been resolved (it would have to be expropriated). "It is an electrical section that will go from the Yamaguchi hotel substation to another that they have to do in the area of the future mine plant, and from there it will continue to the mine entrance (this one, located on Aragonese soil)", Matxin referred.Yesterday, he added that this electrical project "has already received the approval of various departments of the Government of Navarra" and that "another electrical license would be pending for a section between the Rocaforte and Yamaguchi industrial estates."

MAIN LICENSE AND ROADSThe mayor of Urbanism also confirmed that in order to grant the main building permit, to build the production plant where the extracted mineral will be treated, "the Government is still waiting for the green light to be given beforehand."In addition, he recalled that from the council "it is requested that before granting the license for the plant, the access road project is presented." “We have been dealing with this issue since 2015. It is something that we believe should be within the global project. It was not included in the Environmental Impact Statement (DIA) file and we claim to know where all the mine traffic will go. It is something crucial, without which we cannot go forward, and the company is working on it”, he assured.TRAINING FOR THE AREAMeanwhile, the preliminary works to build the mine entrance continue on Aragonese soil. The Undués town hall granted the building license in June.In addition, steps are being taken with the public-private initiative 'Muga Community', promoted in the Sangüesa region and in which local entities, Geoalcali and the Government of Navarra participate to "maximize the socioeconomic impacts" of the mine project in the territory (a parallel action has just started in Aragon). Yesterday, the implementation of an Integrated Training and Employment Program (PIFE) was announced, which will allow obtaining a certificate for the Operation and Maintenance of Earthmoving Machinery and Excavators
    https://www.diariodenavarra.es/noticias/navarra/sanguesa-merindad/2022/10/05/sangueesa-aborda-jueves-primera-licencia-mina-muga-543626-10

Regards
    Ignacio

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4730/4730845-6ca7268b39d7006c2c28e3247cdd761a.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HFR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.75%)
Mkt cap ! $111.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 28.5¢ 27.5¢ $22.68K 80.22K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 240794 27.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.0¢ 42941 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.11pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HFR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.