HDR hardman resources limited

Sanity is prevailing

1. 174 Posts.
    At last some sanity has returned to the trading of HDR.
    Look past the misleading posts by investors who have not done any research and go by the runs on the board.
    The company and its directors are delivering everything one could hope for.
    A solid exploration success with production not too far away. Well success rivaling the best in the world. Ted Ellyard and Scott Spencer are currently overseas drumming up interest in the company with European investment houses.
    Almost all analysis that is being published talks about a new oil province off Mauritania and I am confident that Woodside are very happy with their involvement in the region. The current price of HDR allows the prospect of a takeover by one of the oil majors itching to get their little mitts on more than 40 other salt dome leads.
    Hardman is far from spent this year with wells to be drilled in the North Perth basin following on from the success of Jingemia and their portfolio of other equally impressive regions around the world only adds to the companies already impressive acreage.
    C'mon Australian investors do your homework and put this stock in your bottom drawer....believe me and many other investors, you will not be disappointed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.