STX 0.00% 20.0¢ strike energy limited

Sanity Relief, page-2

1. 707 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 215
    Been in business a long time. It can be sh.ty sometimes. Thing happen when you least expect them. All businesses are the same - things just happen. I always try to look at the upside.
    • We are producing money daily from Walyering
    • We are going to drill W7 - more money to come in
    • We also have daily condensate sales - bread and butter money - yes some posters thought that was a useless by-product - any sale is really important
    • These delays of SE3 and SE2 are a BIG example to the WA government as to how risky exploration can be
    • I fully believe SE3 and SE2 are retrievable - something has happened that all the smart people will figure out. They have their reputations on the line over this. Pull in the big guns and find the problem.
    • There is gas in the water - at least there is gas - just need to get rid of the water
    • We have OH and Kathadini to follow up with
    • Am I stressed? Not particularly - there is a problem to solve here - and I am sure it will be solved. It may be something quite simple - or not. Could be IMO that something like the formula mix of the sealer down the pipe has been changed (someone trying to save money) and it has not sealed properly and water is coming in from above. Something really stupid. BTW that is just a thought - I know nothing about the way this is drill hole is completed.
    • Have we changed to a different crew to do these tests? So many different parameters to review.
    • Take a deep breath and have a Roku Gin later today. tongue.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $572.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.3¢ 19.5¢ $1.489M 7.464M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
32 1135945 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 40340 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
19.8¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.99 %)
Open High Low Volume
19.8¢ 20.0¢ 19.8¢ 3981429
Last updated 15.59pm 26/04/2024 ?
STX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.