STX 2.17% 23.5¢ strike energy limited

So @618 based on your calculations you are suggesting it is 30%...

1. 277 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    So @618 based on your calculations you are suggesting it is 30% less than the WGO valuation on our total 2P reserves (plus we have $67 million of cash or cash equivalents on top of that) which now includes a revenue producing aspect from at between $70 and $80million per annum per year with production costs at just $0.5 per gj and an average price that could be expected between $7 and $9 this year but would be

or we could look at it as

WGO takeover assets valued at $440 for WE plus the value of operatorship (gas prices higher since and there may be value to others who may end up with greater reserves to use Strikes assets to fulfill their domestic gas quota)

plus

$80 million per annum for approx. 10 years (longer if reserves can be found) from Walyering again at production costs at just $0.5 per gj and an average price that could be expected between $7 and $9 this year but would be

plus

whatever the hell is in SE??? 128PJ at SE1 (separate compartment according to GS)

plus the freehold land holdings/ current gas plant etc

Despite many saying that there is no extra gas available the latest Bell Potter presentation stated that less than 50% of the current 2P is contracted.

GS's latest valuation was 50c after SE3 with -11c if nothing converted to 2P from 2c so 39c ***this did include 30% for a takeover premium.

So their valuation without a takeover premium would be 30 cents. They do attribute little value in the other drilling prospects this year in their valuation.

Think this is how I get through the last week. I will sleep on it but have sold down my SFR to have a little war chest to top up a little, but will sleep on it first.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.5¢
Change
0.005(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $672.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.0¢ 24.0¢ 22.3¢ $2.882M 12.38M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 348502 23.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.5¢ 223310 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.