TON 18.2% 0.9¢ triton minerals ltd

I think the TON story is the same as when I bought in - it seems...

1. 1,088 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I think the TON story is the same as when I bought in - it seems to me that it is a good story that is yet to unfold.

If I am wrong then so be it. That's the outcome of my decision.

However, what I really don't need (or desire) is to read all of the overtly negative commentary that goes on around here.

If I wanted an opinion re possible risks - I would ask for it.

My respectful request to the negative posters is;
    "... please stop lecturing and hectoring those who hold TON shares with pontless one line grabs that could have been written by a single cell paramecium."

My question to the negative posters is;
    "... what event or circumstance has led any of you to the conclusion that your unsolicited, unsubstantiated views are even wanted?"

My wish for the negative posters is;
    "... that you find many, many positive things to say and do in your life. I think that carrying the responsibility of saving all of us from ourselves, must be a very heavy burden!"

For now - I 'cherry pick' the posters who have a shown an ability to construct a sound argument (for or against) but the one line cheap grab posts - I will read no more! Just comes down to using time efficiently. Why waste time on stuff that has no purpose?

Fact is, all eyes (and money) are on BUX today. Wait till our next announcement - I am thinking the gaze will move back to TON. If you can not see that, then go across to the BUX thread and tell them they are all in a 'bubble'.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.002(18.2%)
Mkt cap ! $14.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $259 26.13K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1280209 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 122784 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.