UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

sanofi deal ??, page-6

1. 10,261 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    I am trying to come at this question from a slightly different angle by asking in whose interest and why would it be in their interest to stop the agreement going forward.
    1. Unilife
    this has been described as a company making deal for unilife the only reason they would not want it to go forward is that they can get better elsewhere but with who Sanofi Aventis has 40% of the market they wouldnt want to cheese them off for a pssible short term gain with a company that has less of the market
    2. Sanofi Aventis They have already put a lot of money into this agreement and would not have much chance of getting it back if they walked away. It has been said that for a company of their size it is small beer maybe so but the management still has audit commites and boards to be responsible to. Why would they perhaps they could of found better technology elsewhere but this is unlikely as they did an extensive search to find unilife , perhaps the present suppliers have some contract hold on them that they did not know of when they negotiated the agreement but that would be incompetence at a very high level of a well run and well respected company so these are unlikely

3. third party such as present or other suppliers These certainly would have a high motive to see the agreement not go forward but how can they stop it as far as i can see only by having equal or superior technology. I feel certain that if they did the medical world in general would know about it and it would of filtered down to this discussion site

Therefore I conclude that the agreement will go ahead and in lack of further information from the company I would conclude it will be signed before the end of the month as per their last advice.I suppose there is a possibility that we wont hear about it till monday the end of the month being on the weekend

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.