Revenue 32.95 billion (2013)[1]
    1 Operating income  
    2 €5.11 billion (2013)[1]
    3 Profit €3.72 billion (2013)[1]
    4 Total assets €96.07 billion (2013)[1]
    5 Total equity €56.89 billion (2013)[1]
    6 Number of employees  
    7 112,128 (2013)[1]
    8 Subsidiaries Sanofi PasteurGenzymeShantha BiotechnicsChattemZentivaMedleyNichi-IkoMerial

This is a listing from Wiki of Sanofi Aventis group.
    It is easy to say. Yeh, its only a contract with Sanofi, but it is much,much,much and a lot more
    This is only their subsiduaries and my intention is to try an attempt to see just how big the Sanofi contract on wearable potentially is.
    My understanding is that Sanofi can supply all these companies with wearables without further announcements and we will only know the extent via quarterly revenue figures.
    In addition Sanofi can supply any associated Pharma, perhaps like Regen.
    I would like to add to this list of any know connections or potential Pharma drug association as keep this site as an ongoing record.
    Looking at the above financial figures for Sanofi the Profit level is small for such a large company and this is probably why the new CEO of Sanofi has stated that they are going to do more in-house production and has started that statergy already with in house production investment.
    With UNIS products having an averaged profit? of north of 40%, it would be a reason for Sanofi to by into UNIS.
    From my interpretation of the Wearable agreement with Sanofi they have the right to on-sell UNIS Wearables, probably at a mark-up.
    As many of HC posters have said.
    INTERESTING DAYS AHEAD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.