ALA 4.17% 11.5¢ arovella therapeutics limited

A cursory glance at SUD's LinkedIn posts and something popped...

1. 362 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 278
    A cursory glance at SUD's LinkedIn posts and something popped out - a Sanofi Global R&D Innovation Lead in Allergy Care has started liking their posts. According to their profile, this person is "responsible for scientific development strategy through feasibility stage". (I will withhold their name for privacy purposes but you can of course do your own research)

Obviously 3 months ago SUD and Sanofi entered into a feasibility agreement over the use of Oromist and a Sanofi active ingredient. So I am going to put 2 and 2 together and suggest that this person is working on that project between both company's.

The next line to draw is that she has a focus on allergy care - so naturally one should look at the allergy products within Sanofi's suite. In Australia, Sanofi manufactures Telfast. The active ingredient here is Fexofenadine. Allegra is a US FDA approved antihistamine addressing seasonal allergies - guess what the active ingredient is? Fexofenadine. So i am going to go out on a limb here and say that the feasability study between both parties is to test its suitability with Fexofenadine

I found this article from 2018 entitled "Sanofi helps dispel allergy myths ahead of the season" which notes among certain quotes from the company that "...nearly 40% of allergy sufferers believe all allergy pills make you sleepy/groggy" and "nearly 40% of allergy sufferers believe nasal sprays are difficult to use". So....of course the answer is that an oromucosal focused spray would fit very nicely into addressing these side affects as a valid alternative. Anybody know a company that has developed a proprietary oromucosal delivery system for approved pre-existing drugs?

You miserable fckers can thank me later when they sign us up with an up front in the 100's of millions cheers.

Last edited by Dpowell: 07/03/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
-0.005(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $120.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.5¢ 11.5¢ $175.4K 1.488M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 259776 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 269041 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.0¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 4.35 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.0¢ 12.0¢ 11.5¢ 638123
Last updated 15.44pm 17/05/2024 ?
ALA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.