XST 0.00% 0.9¢ xstate resources limited

Sansinena Oil Field then onwards

1. 8,329 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 194
    PLEASE READ THIS: if your a troll and want to discuss conspiracy theories then please do that on the other thread, lets leave that there for you guys.....

this thread is more for the holders and others whom are more interested in discussions on the months ahead

well we know now that the official line is that the deal is on. one thing i have had confirmed, and many others also confirmed, is that the only thing xst has to report on is any material change, so we officially know that the 4 investors have not withdrawn their solid commitment to the sansinena deal. the deal is on.

my interest in the coming months is what happens next. there are 3 wells to be drilled immediately, along with the ongoing well enhancement program and also the program of opening up various wells to new reservoirs behind pipe.

It looks like SGC is trying to organise itself ever so slowly towards a position where it can farm out and construct a deal around the dempsey target. i imagine that bombara whom is mopping up leases in the background, will appear on the asx one day... its not been listed on the upcoming IPO listings so its also likely to appear as a back door listing through a dormant asx listed entity. my gut feeling is that is may even appear into a share i recently exited thats been doing zip for 2 years... lol but i would love to hear some updates from xstate and sgc on all of that myself.. all this activity surely must eventuate in some form of result that going to at least be material in the short term???

very shortly the full focus will be on progressing further deals... bringing in more assets.. all of which will bring considerable further value to xstate..

huge year for xstate in 2017.. under the radar,, really exception value on the exchange... solid support for it despite zero broker coverage...

imho any short term announcement on the deposit this coming week will see a solid entry point for the next level of derisked investors... i am hoping that will happen in the next few trading days... we will see the full funds appear the following week, then we vote to approve the deal and then pay matrix... great days ahead..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XST (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.