PVT 5.00% 1.9¢ pivotal metals limited

For those of you with only short-time memory: we’ve been here...

1. 32 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    For those of you with only short-time memory: we’ve been here before with the Yukon McCleery Project. In a year or two, Steve and his wife Susan will pull out of the hat yet another fantastic project somewhere else (likely another lithium project with their good friends in Portugal or Spain) with our twitter boys cheering all the way as we forget about Canada. But at least someone is making $$, right?

The ann today is nonsense. RFR bought a fully permitted mine in 2019 and was required to start UG operations immediately. RFR NED Robert Wrixon had already been sitting on it since 2015 without doing nothing in spite of warnings. That’s the reason Wrixon & Co sold out the best chunk of the tenements (the Corcel Ni-Co-Cu project) to EuroBattery Minerals, which now also seems screwed because of the cancellation.

While I fully agree on exiting Steve’s wife jurisdiction, the Spanish press says it may not be that easy (or cheap):

That is why the organization calls on the Xunta to force the Australian company to provide a guarantee of at least five million euros to guarantee the restoration, closure and closure of the mine in safe conditions. They also warn that, otherwise, they will demand that the senior responsible officials respond "with their own personal assets." In addition, they warn that they will not "hesitate" to appeal the expiration decision itself "in case it does not clearly establish the restoration obligations and sufficient guarantees to carry them out."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PVT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $12.39K 627.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 499999 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 75000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.0¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 2.0¢ 54131
Last updated 15.11pm 22/05/2024 ?
PVT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.