FAR 2.13% 46.0¢ far limited

Santa Isn't Real

1. 22 Posts.
    I feel like I'm taking crazy pills here. I haven't posted for a long time but I'm getting a sense of De-ja-vu looking at Aqua's spreadsheets and predictions as Christmas rolls around. It was only about 11 short months ago that he was talking about our 2014 Christmas present (which i'm still waiting for).

pj is being realistic with his valuations and is being shot down by the mob for pointing out the flaws in Aqua's sheet. Aqua is a cock-eyed optimist, reminds me of Billy Mumphries. All those days of Cloud computing has lead to your head being in the clouds when formulating spreadsheets. Sounds like he's trying to make a wager with pj about future values. If you're that confident about your spreadsheet and are willing to bet other forum members with your hard-earned just BUY SOME MORE DAMN SHARES.

The long and short of it is that we are going to need money, and lots of it before we ever see a cent from what we've found - let alone $5 per barrel. I'm guessing we'll be raising another 40-50 million odd in Q1 next year after the first successful drill. They won't leave it longer than that and risk overruns and blowouts. Best case scenario we reach mid 12s again after initial success and then raise at 11c. From there we need further drilling success to breach the teens. Best case scenario here is 2016 brings success after success, we add a couple of larger institutions to the register and hit the 20-30c region before eventually being bought out once COP tale the reins.

Personally I'd be stoked with a takeover bid of anything higher than 30c. Means I could bag a tidy profit and stop habitually reading this page and getting frustrated by the conversations that occur daily.

I'm not saying stop posting, I just wish there was a better way to get my daily or weekly FAR fix. Before you recommend facebook, I'm already a member and the group mainly consists of people patting Aqua on the back, complimenting Aqua on his spreadsheets, and also Aqua promoting other shares he owns.

Ya, Phillip and Mandurah are the ones who share the most productive views and information but they seem to rarely post these days. Seeing Ya has changed his position to held is the best promoter I've seen for this stock in months. The key to a good investor is balancing the risks up against the benefits and making educated decisions. It's not about focusing on the benefits and then berating anyone who makes you aware of potential risks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
46.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.13%)
Mkt cap ! $42.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
47.0¢ 47.0¢ 46.0¢ $70.53K 152.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 161924 46.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
46.5¢ 1519 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.