POS 0.00% 0.4¢ poseidon nickel limited

Collyn thanks for asking. Yeah the property development is going...

1. 735 Posts.
    Collyn thanks for asking. Yeah the property development is going absolutely gangbusters. Have been advised that my current project should net me around 500K profit. Not bad coin if you ask me! Have just bought another site as well which is in a terrific position and should do well again. I have a feeling I'll be making a lot more profit in my business than what Poseidon Nickel will be making and also contributing a heck of a lot more to the Western Australian economy by providing employment for many trades.

I know most posters agree with me that this current management team have failed the investors of this company many times. This mismanagement and the current nickel glut makes me think that Poseidon won't be raising funds for this project anytime soon unfortunately. Also with debt problems arising from money spent erroneously, anybody whom continues to hold this baby has some intestinal fortitude.

I am dirty for falling for the spin of this company and I feel it's a duty to warn other investors of the same. But thankfully I didn't lose any money and I feel for the people who bought in a lot higher than I did only to see their investments turn sour.

Once again today we see yet again another investor presentation re-running old news which just reinforces my belief that this company is heading no where in the short term.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $44.42K 10.96M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
76 35438671 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 11634354 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.