FAR 2.11% 48.5¢ far limited

Santa's not FAR away?

1. 2,532 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Hi All,

Great to see the thread become sensible again. Well done to all the recent contributors, Hardmano, Homeales, HotKiwiPav, Whiskey, Cobra, Insaf, Wasa - awesome posts!, well done and thank you from all holders for your contribution.

So, looks like we have some presents about to be unwrapped soon. In best guess at order;

1. *ASX 300 induction - based on market cap and cash reserves, excluding our instability, will we make it in December?
    2. Farmout of L6 to ? January
    3. SNE-1 - Deadline for appraisal and plans around wells - prior to 18th Feb for appraisal plans. 77 Days from today.
    4. FAN-1 - Deadline for appraisal and plans around wells - prior to 18th Feb for appraisal plans. 52 Work Days from today.

Realistically point 3 and 4 could come at any time, with Cath's update in early November saying we should see more info around the results in 4-6 weeks, I took out any updates from the list as realistically we could see a couple updates around these at any time. (Tim said we will see an update soon, months ago)..

77 days at the very outside for our major news doesn't seem like a long time to me. Anyway you look at it - we are sitting on a multi-bagger whose potential is close to being stepped up.

To fulfil my Excel addiction, I have the following table, changes I have made;
    - I have adjusted the NPV of Oil against the Brent crude price by multiplying the NPV (as stated by Cath at $100 USD) of $10 and $15 for FAN-1 and SNE-1 respectively against the Brent crude as a percentage of $100. i.e NPV X .7294.
    - **The exchange rate has been modified to $1.18 per $1 USD.
    - Recoverability for SNE-1 at 100% per PRMS rules. FAN-1 at 35% per Tim's guidance of between 30 and 40%, realistically recoverability could be significantly higher.
    - Kenya is not adjusted for post FARM out percentages, you could ignore a lot of the Orange section as it will change no doubt.

Anyway, if and when (more-so when) we see our finds redefined as commercial - anyway you look at it, 31 cents (at an adjusted per barrel oil price), is a handsome return on the bargain that is 8.6 cents per share today.

Hang in there FARITES - 77 days is not a long time / 52 work days.

*BTW, I changed ASX200 to ASX300 - obviously baby steps first.

**Something else to think about, whilst we have seen the price oil oil reduce, conversely we have seen the Aussie dollar take a bath against the USD. We are down more than 20% over the year or so. I believe that the AUD will further deteriorate against the USD over time - this means any weakness in the price of oil will be balanced against the degradation currency wise for overseas investors buying into FAR based on our currency degrading.

Enjoy all, I am as excited as ever.

To anyone sitting on the sidelines - I think FAR is an amazing buy at this pricing, with less than 77 days, or 52 work days to await significant news and surpass a whole line of catalysts.

Oil will rebound in time, notwithstanding we have easily accessible Oil in a developing nation that should be very economical to recover for a number of reasons.

Good luck to all, not long to wait. Santa might not deliver all his presents at Xmas but not by long

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
48.5¢
Change
0.010(2.11%)
Mkt cap ! $44.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
47.0¢ 48.5¢ 47.0¢ $24.68K 51.24K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7400 48.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
48.5¢ 75039 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.42pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.