FAR 0.00% 49.0¢ far limited

Santa's not FAR away?, page-53

1. 12,999 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 774
    phillip321: Great to hear from you - most appreciated!
    I am also a bit confused about what you are reporting, i.e. that Cath apparently stated that the L6 (off-shore) farmout would only materialise in April??
    PCL's very recent (but of course it could be wrong) presentation material shows on the timeline chart (page 26) that "Farmout Activities" are ending BEFORE the end of Q1 and that even in Q1 the "Well Planning is already starting"...?!

I would venture to GUESS that FAR wants on purpose to DELAY the farming out off-shore L6 in order to first internally "formulate" resp. IMPLEMENT their NEW COMPANY STRATEGY based upon the new situation they are in following the recent finds off-shore SENEGAL??

Some potential way(s) forward perhaps (and I purely speculating here):
    A) Concentrate on WEST-AFRICA only (and perhaps try to "trade-away" their 60% in L6 and other exposures in East-Africa (and Australia?) to COP or CNE (or whoever)....
    B) SELL their SENEGAL assets (one or both) at a very high price and use those funds to activate their East African assets more aggressively (whilst maintaining other assets in both West Africa and Australia)
    C) Or .....??

Comments most welcome - "(apart from that monkey)" !

wasa

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $45.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 50.3¢ 49.0¢ $28.83K 57.69K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 17097 49.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.