KAB 0.00% 0.1¢ kaboko mining limited

Flying, you bagging the stock is turning sentiment sour on...

1. 1,438 Posts.
    Flying, you bagging the stock is turning sentiment sour on baseless down ramps. Me believing in a stock is nothing to be ashamed of, also it is not my responsibility to worry about everyone who is investing in the spec end of the market who do it at their own risk.

If you feel this much guilt for people, I would like to ask 2 things.

Firstly, why do you have a sell order in at 2.2c if you don't believe in the company, when some sucker could lose their kids college fund buying your shares at 2.2c? How could you sleep at night knowing you have offloaded them to someone if you believe they are going down?

And secondly, why have you invested in a company whose future you are unsure of, yet talk it down like it will definitely fail? You think it will fail, and that's ok, but I don't. I think they will succeed. Why does this mean that I shouldn't be able to keep at night?

I can never understand people who invest in the spec end of the market, or the market in general for that matter, which is based on capitalism, then act like the messiah trying to stop people who are bullish from profiting.

It makes no sense.

I believed in URa and they failed in the end. But it was my choice to believe in them, and my responsibility to accept the risks involved...

Now I believe in kab, and again that's up to me. Positivity isn't a crime mate, you should try it sometime...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.