KAB 0.00% 0.1¢ kaboko mining limited

santoo2 - have a great holiday, page-107

1. 500 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Scorp, lets not muddle the difference between ramping/ downramping and being positive or critical. A ramp is the deliberate act of trying to pursuade others to buy the stock that you own for the purpose of selling into a higher price. Downramping is the opposite, a deliberate act to try to pursuade others to sell a stock for the purpose of buying it yourself at a lower price.

RB and Santoo, in my opinion are probably the most blatant rampers I have come across on HC, you were in my top 3, but I admit you have mellowed somewhat in your old age. Of those in this forum critical of KAB, I dont know any of them personally but I find it hard to believe any of them are downrampers, their contempt for this stock ( or more correctly the management) suggests to me they would never buy it, and they have had many chances as it has plumbed the lows with negligible trade. I myself have gone to great pains , including revealing my ownership level, to let people know that my criticism is genuine.

Why would I sell at 2.2 cents and offload them to someone else? its a bit like selling a car to me, I want to get the best price but I dont want to mislead anyone. If I know the transmission is cactus or the car has been in an accident I would be honest with the prospective buyer. If they still believe the price is reasonable then thats fine. I dont know for sure, like anyone else that KAB will be a failure. I just see better value elsewhere.

I have been through the reasons for buying KAB, several times, I like the project, I think it can fly and I think it can make money, but I just dont think a fair proportion ( or any) will end up in the hands of shareholders, thats based on seeing how the OKAP buisnesses operate. If Brewer were to distance himself from OKAP and concentrate his efforst fulltime on KAB then my sentiment might be different. And yes I admit that is poor research on my part, as others have pointed out , there was a wealth of info out there that I didnt know about.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.