KAB 0.00% 0.1¢ kaboko mining limited

Firstly Zed - again your post is nothing but nonsense so I will...

1. 1,438 Posts.
    Firstly Zed - again your post is nothing but nonsense so I will address Flying.

Flying - Your selling the car analogy... It is the same principal for me only I believe when the projects are running the car will be worth alot more $$$ and I will sell then. It is the same thing, we simply have different price targets. Otherwise you have been free to sell at 1.3c all week and therefore not "cause anyone to lose their college fund"

You also now seem to sound positive about the projects but you believe that OKAP will take advantage of the situation. Thats fine. I DO NOT feel the same way though.

Also, you must realise that because you feel a certain way about things and have your own theories about what is going to happen, again you are none the wiser compared to the rest of us, so if we disagree thats fine, but doesnt make us bad people for believing the company will have a positive outcome NOR does it make it a crime for us to state that we believe the company will have a positive outcome.

Lastly I feel the downrampers can have different motives as most people are not Robin Hood trying to protect everyone as quite often they cost people money in oippurtunities lost aswell. I feel that they are people who have themselves been burnt, and then want to be proven right when a company they take aim at, and anyone who was positive about that company, FAILS. This is nothing more than a bad attitude.

Being Cautious is one of the most important skills in life, and people need to have this skill themselves before plowing big $$$ into the spec end of the stock market especially in a 5 year rough patch like we have been experiencing. If you do not know what you are doing you should stay well out of the market in general - No doubting that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.