KAB 0.00% 0.1¢ kaboko mining limited

I have no idea what teh best price I could get is,no one does,...

1. 500 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I have no idea what teh best price I could get is,no one does, but I do suspect it will go up because there was obviously insider information to cause the price to go up 33% immediately before the trading halt. How much will it go up? who knows, it depends on what they announce and whether anyone believes the announcementes. As you know my stated and honest sentiment for sometime has been to sell, and like anyone else selling I want to try to time it as best I can, there are always ups and downs, even on a long term trend of down ( or up). I dont have a problem with selling them when I think they will go down, because thats how the market works, the buyer will disagree with me and believe they will go up. I would only feel guilty about that if I was ramping the stock. And scorp I dont have a plan for KAB I am not even on the management team. If Iwas my plan would be to sever links with OKAP immediately and get in a full time CEO whose interest is in ensuring a return to ordinary investors.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.