KAB 0.00% 0.1¢ kaboko mining limited

santoo2 - have a great holiday, page-121

1. 2,480 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Santoo, "keep talking share price till tomorrow, that is not a subject that interest me"....but santoo, you forget you have admitted to trading this share, and to have sold on the previous spike pump and dump, so in that case, price is important to you is it not?

"And what happened to the company trading "virtually illiquid" running out of money and being insolvent, lies and rubbish that are not worth the time reading!".....without the $500k from Noble, they would be illiquid, and they now are at the mercy of any lender. That reason, or because of associations, has them now using Empire Equity who has already attracted attention for their practices. They have in the past, weakened share price to be able to take control of a coy...not a good bed partner, but KAB seems drawn to these like a moth to flame.

"Or what happened to the "declining manganese area"....perhaps you need to re-read the announcement from 9/11 which gives this info, from the largest producer in the area, adjacent to KAB properties, now not producing, and mentioning the greatest challenge to manganese in the area, having been logistics. I notice logistics is one thing Noble have on their list to be ticked off. How long before this simple qn of 'rail' be answered. It sure is taking a long while. So yeah "declining manganese area', or can you give us your spin on why they have stopped producing?

Can you enlighten us on Empire Equity with anything good? as from what I see, its just more of the usual coy veil.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.