KAB 0.00% 0.1¢ kaboko mining limited

santoo2 - have a great holiday, page-124

1. 1,237 Posts.
    COMPANY HIGHLIGHTS

Certified results received for the second trial shipment of manganese ore in the previous quarter further confirmed the high grade and quality of manganese ore at the Emmanuel Project

Exploration and development work continued across the Company’s Zambian Manganese Projects with A$0.7m spent on exploration and evaluation and acquisition of mine equipment including approx. A$0.1m on refurbishment of the Company’s own RC drilling rig

Significant manganese mineralisation identified at the Kanona Project over significant strike length

Finalised design and capital costs quote received for the supply and construction of the manganese processing plant to be established at its Emmanuel Project

Shareholders approve issuance of 24m shares to increase shareholding in Impondo Zambia Mining Limited to 75% and its rights over the small scale mining license at the Chowa Open Pit Mine

Heads of Agreement with Australian American Mining Corporation for the sale of the Company’s non-core uranium projects in New Mexico USA

Subsequent to the Quarter’s end the Company announced execution of binding loan documentation for a staged US$10m secured Prepayment Debt Facility and a 10 year Ma

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.