EEG 0.00% 22.0¢ empire energy group limited

and for those who think there is no demand for gas within the...

1. 3,089 Posts.
    and for those who think there is no demand for gas within the NT, here is a brief outline of a story that has been in the online version of the 'NT News' for a week or so:

The NT Government has agreed to pay $900 million for a gas pipeline from Wadeye to Nhulunbuy, to assist Pacific Alumium to switch from expensive diesel power to gas, for it's Bauxite mine.

Wadeye (Port Keats) is on the west coast of the NT, about 300 km from Darwin and several hundred kms directly west of Katherine.
    Nhulunbuy (Gove) is on the top eastern coast of the NT, on the Gove Peninsula, facing the Gulf of Carpentaria and Arufura sea and opposite Weipa in Qld, on the other side of the Gulf of Carpentaria (where there is also a Bauxite mine).

If EEG were producing gas from the McArthur Basin right now, then no doubt this is the area the gas would come from, being a lot closer to Nhulunbuy, as both are on the Eastern coast of the NT. EEG's leases would be about 400 to 600km from Nhulunbuy - which would be hundreds of kms closer than Wadeye over on the west coast.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $223.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 23.5¢ 22.0¢ $52.52K 232.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 24933 21.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 9492 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.