CTP 0.00% 5.3¢ central petroleum limited

Who cares where they live. I lived in Australia and spent most...

1. 502 Posts.

Who cares where they live. I lived in Australia and spent most of my time working across the Asia Pacific region. I will just remind readers yet again that destabilisation (unsuccessful) is partly responsible for the delays in this company achieving its true worth. You had your opportunity and you did not succeed ... my advice to you is to give the majority of shareholders a break and cease your destabilisation tactics.

We can go over and over the Board's decision to do further 3D seismic vs the decision to take the more risky approach promoted by John Heugh and drill a second well. We took the path we did and it has proved to be a good one. We have no idea what would have happened had we drilled a second well and failed! (or in fact succeeded) The chances were at most 50/50 of a 2nd well being successful. If I want to gamble, I will put my money on a horse ... I expect more from the Board of any company I invest in, in terms of risk management ... and I got that. Failure with a second well at Surprise would have meant no Cottee, no Santos and no potential 2nd JV ... definitely no more CTP ... we would have been bust and pasting valueless share certificates on the walls to keep the cold out!

And as for claims of legal expertise and legal opinion Bob, please state to readers that you ar NOT ... I repeat NOT qualified to provide legal advice. You merely have a layman's opinion ... which should be taken with a pinch of salt like any other unqualified legal advice on here.! (and note, unlike you, I did not TOU your post (since I believe that all views need to be heard) as inappropriate or unqualified advice as you so freely do when you don't like what is being said of you or your opinion ... I merely ask you to withdraw your implication of a qualified legal advisor)

If it sounds liek I am a bit pee'd off at yet another Camdenbob led attck on certain board members, its becaude I am ... you had your chance ... and failed ... give it a rest!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.5¢ 5.3¢ $14.36K 270.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 133223 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 64538 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.34am 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.