COI 2.50% 19.5¢ comet ridge limited

Santos East Coast playbook

1. 18 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Anyone help me out here..
    I was led to this stock from my santos holding way back when it was named operator at mahalo clearing the way for development. With every month that passes I understand less and less why an acquisition at least of that project has not been made.
    With APLNG now in sole ownership of ironbark and STO committing to 6mtpa output from Gladstone by the end of calendar 2019 I don't see how they can achieve their objectives without acquiring the mahalo project. The 2018 annual report focusses mainly on their total 100mmboe goal by 2025 and how this is achievable through the acquired quadrant energy projects but they have committed 67pj to domestic East Coast supply and 6mtpa output at Gladstone. By my calculations that leaves ~65-85pj per annum shortfall over the next 2 years on the east... Is there another mid size east coast explorer out there at near production that I'm not aware of? What am I missing. I know despite financial write off of the Narrabri project they still include it In their estimates but I live in that area and the general consensus is it's dead for at least another state election term.

Anyone...?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $216.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.0¢ 19.5¢ $166.7K 851.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 133600 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 201630 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
COI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.