CTP 7.69% 4.8¢ central petroleum limited

Hi Stoops - re-read para.5 your post #9099057 you seem to have...

1. 67 Posts.
    Hi Stoops - re-read para.5 your post #9099057 you seem to have confused yourself - if the SP is over the strike price it (option) will not expire worthless but be exercised for a profit, especially if unlisted.

I cannot understand your point re price falls in real terms - on 30 Oct last CTP peaked at 20c and CTPO 9.7c - today CTP are 15c and CTPO 5.2c, so CTP down 5c and CTPO 4.5c but so what ? Options are traded for their leverage which magnifies any rise/fall of the stock. So in this example the stock is 25% off its high, the options down 46%. Similarily this month CTP have risen 30% (lo 11.5c hi 15c) and CTPO 58% (lo 3.3c hi 5.2c) The absolute rises ( 3.5 v 1.9 ) are meaningless- it is the relative percentage changes that count.

While the messiah may be gratified by the child-like adoration of his followers don't expect to be led into the profit land over a flood of options exercised. The adoration by the magi on the AKK thread continues but the options AKKOA have been a disaster - the market has collapsed well before expiry and, as I posted on this thread awhile back, for a company to publicly state reliance on options conversion for working capital brings out the bear from hibernation (OK still winter I know)

When I traded stocks thru Grabitt, Rampitt & Runn I lost money so I moved to the established firm of Messrs Churnham & Burnham. One day I was leaving their office having paid yet another margin call when I looked into their trading room where a bunch of preppy brokers were kicking back with Coors and singing their company song :

Where have all the options gone, long time passing
    Where have all the options gone, not long to go
    Where have all the options gone - expired worthless everyone
    When will they ever learn
    When will they ever learn

(apologies to Pete Seeger - "Where have all the flowers gone

Look at AKK/AKKOA and be wary. IMHO CTP/CTPO pricing indicates T/O circa 20cps. Freestone need to borrow (no assets/cash/income)to convert their unlisted options(first tranche) - IF they do this indicates a T/O on the way. Just idle speculation on my part - nothing more. DYOR

DISCLAIMER : No stock investment advice expressed or implied

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.