CTP 2.04% 5.0¢ central petroleum limited

ChumpI too thought the SP should have gone much higher with...

1. 939 Posts.
    Chump
    I too thought the SP should have gone much higher with recent news..There may be several explanations some of which have been posted by others.. i.e. past performance and very badly worded annoucements by CTP always leaving room for doubt!! Typical of Engineers who are not spin merchants!! Good and bad here!

However there is another few factors which have not been mentioned on a thread for a long time and thus get lost!!

That is the Capital Raising hang over from MPS being left with a lot of shares,, Sure by now they should have unloaded them but indeed have they?? Are they still dumping?? Looking at biggest 20 holders does not help because of Nominee shares with Banks etc!

Also dare I mention it I still believe Mr Bond has had shares not yet dumped so these two factors may have held SP down..

Now to introduce yet another conpiricacy I watch the SP all day and notice very strange numbers of buy sell being pulled and pushed? Is there a potential take over buyer manipulator keeping a lid on the SP??

Just my thoughts??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.001(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $37.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 5.0¢ $14.33K 286.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 333765 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 120916 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.