ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

santos presentation., page-23

1. 1,215 Posts.
    Db,

I had posted nicely until the mods got to me!

As for the great Origin Love, it is still there but the mods have told me not once but twice now to remove it. Seeing as we are at a crucial stage of developments with ESG, I thought I better comply (against my rebellious nature)or else face the perils of permanent suspension from HC again - lol.

I had an apparition of my own. It was the appearance of your beloved Oork. He was trying to tell me something...

I thought he wanted some more more chops, so I tossed him a few but he seemed uninterested.

Oork motioned for me to follow him around the corner and to open my eyes to the daylight outside the front door.

I had nothing to fear anymore. Nothing to be nervous about.

If the NO vote wins and another bidder makes a move on our lower price, The Great SANTOS will be back to counter that bid and our free market "supply and demand" war will commence!

NSW approvals are not forthcoming currently but these are short term issues which can be managed by a much larger company up the food chain. SANTOS has told us so.

The question is, can the other bidder risk the YES vote going through??

If it goes to YES, it's game over for sure! and the other bidder's competition gets a bargain while they miss out completely.

I said it before and I'll say it again GOING TWICE third and final call, this world class asset worth fighting for is going to be sold under the hammer, any takers? Surely she is worth more than the starting scrip bid, come on do I hear 90cents cash?? anyone?? Once I throw down the hammer for the third and final time, this world class asset will be gone forever!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.