ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

santos presentation, page-12

1. 949 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    This is Mr Lincoln Augustus, first second cousin of Holymagiman

As you may well be aware, Holymagiman holds five of these ESG shares, and I have invested in 2. That, I believe, is a princely parcel, by anyone's standards.

So we have been following all these postings with great interest, as one can never be too careful in these troubled times.

We are rather confused about the difference between this Hoskisson seam and the Bohena seam. It seems that all the interest is concentrated on Bohena for now, but Uncle Tobias seems to think that coal is coal and gas is gas, whatever one might think of naming the seams the gas comes out off. He feels that this is just like calling Red Stripe by another name...it still drinks just as good, and is still fifty times better than your Fosters..

Holymagiman has raised this question before, and I suppose I will venture to ask it again: is there any way one can possibly extrapolate (from the present data that is available on PEL238 and from the Santos data ) what possibilities PEL 433 and PEL 434 hold in the scheme of things. I see that there is an existing gas pipeline running through PEL 433.

Just some food for thought.
    MLA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.