CVN 2.50% 19.5¢ carnarvon energy limited

Team,This may not be the place for this post but I hope that you...

1. 391 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 73
    Team,
    This may not be the place for this post but I hope that you will all heed the message in this post.

2019 has seen some big changes for our company and I have faith that next year will be better for us, Having said that I am very happy to see the halt in the slide of the SP to date.

So I would like to wish all posters to this forum, positive / negative / up-rampers / down-rampers / troublemakers / etc, etc a very merry Christmas and a safe and prosperous 2020.

If you are travelling on the roads to see loved ones please, please take that second look before making your decision to overtake / turn / or simply travel through a Green light because the other drivers may not have.

I think I mentioned that in a previous life I was a fireman and I can tell you that I have been to a number of fatalities where drivers travelling through Green lights have been killed by those deciding to drive through the red light so take your time. "better to arrive a few minutes late than DEAD on time".

Lastly, Christmas can be a lonely time for some and as such suicide rates increase, if you know anyone who is alone over this period please check on them or if possible, invite them to celebrate with you and your families.

With that folks I am going to finish my last couple of days up here in the WA desert region and head back home to Perth for some time with family and friends.

"May the best days of your past, Be the worst days of your futures"

Cheers, Pete

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $348.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.0¢ 19.5¢ $193.7K 977.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 1493897 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 510753 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.