STO 1.18% $7.74 santos limited

Santos Worthless, page-3

1. 145 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    I read the same report so then i check on how good are Credit Suisse on making calls and study was done on the major investment firms, and the results were that out of 200 stocks they cover Credit Sussie only got it right on 52 calls out of 200 thats around 25% of the time, so hopefully  we have 75% chance they will be wrong.[Sams2k 2 cents worth] report below

And on Fox Business they said this on the 2-12-14
    Credit Suisse: Brent to average: $102, WTI $92 in 2014. Last January, Credit Suisse revised downward its oil price forecasts for this year and the next on an expected growth in non-OPEC supply and return of material exports from Libya and Iran. It saw Brent crude averaging $98 per barrel in 2015, down from its previous view of $100.

How quickly they changed there minds when it suits, as i have been saying no one knows.

Finding Top Analysts
    This wasn't a popularity contest. Rather than rely on investor surveys, Bloomberg ranked firms based on the investment advice their analysts provided on shares of the world's 200 largest companies by market value.
    To identify the top researchers, we examined recommendations issued by more than 350 firms during a two-year period. We tallied the number of ``buy'' recommendations that analysts at each firm issued on the stocks that rose during this time. We also counted the number of ``sell'' recommendations they placed on the stocks that declined.
    Merrill Lynch leads the pack. Merrill analysts made 68 winning calls on the 200 stocks during the two-year period, more than any other firm, according to data compiled by Bloomberg. (Merrill Lynch is a passive, minority investor in Bloomberg LP, the parent of Bloomberg News.)
    It's a close race. UBS AG is second, with 58 winners, followed by Credit Suisse Group, with 52. Morgan Stanley, with 48, and Deutsche Bank AG, with 46, round out the top five.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.74
Change
0.090(1.18%)
Mkt cap ! $25.13B
Open High Low Value Volume
$7.74 $7.80 $7.71 $70.72M 9.111M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 20574 $7.74

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.76 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.