STO 0.40% $7.46 santos limited

Ozzyleb "I'll pass on the electric car, so will the majority.. "...

1. 2,669 Posts.
    Ozzyleb

"I'll pass on the electric car, so will the majority.. "

Bury your head in the sand if you like but I suggest the  majority of people here would disagree with you!!

"Niels Bohr liked quoting the man who said that predicting can be very difficult, especially about the future. Even the most level-headed empiricists with acute insight can lack foresight. Some of their famously wrong predictions are amusing, but only in retrospect. In 1876 an officer of Western Union saw no commercial use for the telephone, and before that, in 1830, an inventor said that rail travel at high speed would cause people to die from asphyxia. Even before then, it is said that Napoleon stomped out of a room indignantly when he thought his intelligence had been insulted by Robert Fulton describing a boat propelled by a steam engine. Then in 1807, a crowd gathered along the Hudson River to jeer “Fulton’s Folly,” but the Clermont did work albeit at five miles per hour. The Michigan Savings Bank decided against funding Henry Ford’s horseless carriage because it was only a fad"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.46
Change
0.030(0.40%)
Mkt cap ! $24.22B
Open High Low Value Volume
$7.45 $7.47 $7.41 $73.67M 9.889M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 32408 $7.45

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.46 69709 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.