SAR 0.00% $4.69 saracen mineral holdings limited

Cazzex, I don't know if you read the one from the same guy, but...

1. 55 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Cazzex, I don't know if you read the one from the same guy, but I read one analyst saying how Gold will crash exactly to $931 (which is kinda weird on its own that he could be so precise to the dollar) and how he will bottom-fish the stocks at the very bottom. His reasoning -- wait for it -- Venezuela will sell its physical gold holding worth about 430 tones of gold, which sounds pretty reasonably at first. But then on his newsletter on early December he also said that gold would crash to $931 -- which was well BEFORE the Venezuela news hit the wire.

Another nugget is that he has been bear on gold over 24 months -- but gold has been on a bear run since 2011, I assume that he had been a bull for the first three years into the gold bear market??

These bears and sold-out bulls are looking in horror as gold shares go higher and higher and looking for excuses why POG should crash, and AFTER gold juniors become ten/twenty baggers, they will come out and quote that Keynes' famous line 'I change my mind when facts change' and screams how gold will go $5000 and how they have been spot on for 2 months straight.

Gold can crash of course but anything can happen, but people should really be aware of these 'analysts' who are so certain about the future. If they could pick bottom and top consistently, they wouldn't be writing newsletters for living.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.