SAR 0.00% $4.69 saracen mineral holdings limited

SAR Chart Thread - The Crescendo Is Near, page-353

1. 41,419 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1007
    Unfortunately, I agree with you from a logical standpoint when the sell-off was in motion in March. Fortunately for me, my exposure at the time was sparring because everything was expensive TA/FA-wise so the drawdown was very insignificant. Unfortunately, my mindset was to wait for the 'dust to settle' because the momentum was very aggressive. Never could I have expected a V recovery hence I was late into the long game.

I could extrapolate the mindset back to 2009 with almost similar conditions and for the next decade, the US bull run continued. Technically the economic condition globally is recessionary or in depression depending upon how folks view the Govt social programs to retain jobs. We could be in a 'job keeper' until a vaccine is developed and various commentary locally is suggesting we do not have the luxury of a reserve currency status to assume we can just print!

US Nov election and hard Brexit are 2 scheduled events the market is factoring. A decoupling of China from US will be like the pandemic, difficult to calculate the impact on growth etc. I am short-termism because looking at the VIX, we are not in the investing buy hold phase currently, just too volatile. Given the opportunity, I am going the larger producer route instead of the Specs for the sake of my insanity.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.