SAR 0.00% $4.69 saracen mineral holdings limited

SAR Daily Price Discussion, page-742

1. 1,058 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129
    Peter Schiff talks about what he thinks has happened at the end of the day with GDX from around 29th minute. In my mind there are only 2 questions. Will they be able to keep the mines open and will the gold hold above $2,000 Australian. Personally I think given the unknowns over the next 12 months miners should be hedging more at the current prices.

Also I think our government are handling this entire outbreak pretty bad. They are petting themselves on a shoulder but we have over 250 reported cases. China stopped the outbreak below 100,000 cases but they have 63 times the amount people so that would be equivalent to 16,000 people already. At this rate we will be at China's level within a week.

China stopped it with drastic measure. Forcing people to wear mask, self isolating etc ... I am afraid out idiots have no idea. One said on TV today they expect millions of infected people in Australia! Great job!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MErjywj5Vqw

This is only in my opinion, not offered or to be taken as financial advice. Not recommendation. Do your own research.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.