SAR 0.00% $4.69 saracen mineral holdings limited

sar shareholders %, page-4

1. 6,265 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1772
    I wonder what today will bring.....

POG dropped through support level on heavy volume and now at US$1,604/ oz. Either this will be a price point on the way to lower gold prices or will be an excellent entry point. If you believe all the chartists and the experts now is the time to panic as there are further falls to come.

However, as we repeatedly see with this market, there are many surprise events that come from left-field and change things up. What is for certain is that there is uncertainty out there with Europe, China growth, US recovery. Syrian tensions etc etc. So why isn't gold shining at this point in time??

I can't help but think that there will be an about face in opinion on gold prices as there is no logic as to why the POG has fallen during these uncertain times.

When all is said and done, I think it is wise to hold some gold and some producers of gold - especially companies that are undervalued relative to their peers and have significant upside in terms of new discoveries. SAR fits the description perfectly.

Finally, the growth in institutional holdings could be a strong sign of corporate activity in future. Perhaps another producer is in the early stages of sniffing around?? And, why not?? Now would be a perfect time to strike with gold prices under presuure, production at SAR's major facility coming off a low-grade production period and the likelihood of further global instability.

Time to hang on, especially given we are likely to be tested today and over coming days.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.