I'm going to keep this short and sweet because I could go on...

1. 3,360 Posts.
    I'm going to keep this short and sweet because I could go on about this for ages.

If this disgracefully arrogant, ignorant, crooked and obnoxious country chooses such an inexperienced, bigoted, insular, polarising, pro-life, gun-toting, evangelical to be 2IC behind a bloke who's likely to kick the bucket in his first term it will cement in my mind everything that I despise about the place.

America is the joke of the modern world and this entire charade that passes as an election campaign serves no other purpose than to show this.

You would think after eight years of the most incompetent president in the nations (and arguably the worlds) history that even hardened republicans would be disgusted at such a ridiculous choice for VP.

If ever you needed proof that the American empire is finished you need look no further than the decisions they have taken in relation to their recent past and future leaders, as they are a representation of the intelligence of people.

It ain't going to happen but Ron Paul stands head and shoulders above the rest. Seems the entire world feels the same way. See below and scan down the page

http://www.whowouldtheworldelect.com/

May the United Snakes of America get everything it deserves

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.