Nickyjames, I think we could agree that things are getting...

1. 9,131 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 498
    Nickyjames, I think we could agree that things are getting pretty polarised now. It’s happening on Trump’s watch, he’s POTUS.

WHen I use the term honest market feedback, I mean it came spontaneously from voters, sickened at recent events, specifically the separation of kids from their parents and their internment in cages. It doesn’t sound like media were provocateurs in any way.

I don’t know exactly why but they likely fairly well informed about current affairs. Many would tend to get their views from the media, just like we all do.

I guess in the world of DC Trump’s people haven’t been forced to take public responsibility for their roles in the schemozzle. They can rest in the shadows. Last week, though, they were called out by some voters.

These voters weren’t on their best behaviour and what they did was rather unusual.

The Trump posse doesn’t operate in a vacuum, and last week they were shown how that works.

And whatever, certainly a far more pleasant way to discuss issues of the day, ie direct confrontation, than driving a car into a group of people at Charleville murdering one because they disagreed with you.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.