I agree investor. I've posted on a number of occasions to "be...

1. 22,698 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    I agree investor. I've posted on a number of occasions to "be careful what you wish for" in regard to the religious beliefs and cake makers. I would never accept a Muslim refusing to serve a woman based on religious grounds so I see there being a slippery slope.

However, what we have with this restaurant is a result of a steady decline of intolerance of people's freedom to have opposing beliefs. The media and the radical left have used the racist card so often that the bar has become so low that if you call for police to do their job, you are a racist bordering on a Nazi. When people hear the words Nazi and fascists for years, this is where we end up, with riots over a harmless bloke like Ben Shapiro at unis. You start banning people from eating at certain places and you force others into apologising if you are caught eating or hanging out with people who are not "like minded".

Such irony they call themselves "anti'fascists". But, as you say, it is their business decision and the market will dictate whether banning people based on their political views or who they work for is a profitable move.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.