FSE 0.00% 0.5¢ fuse minerals limited

sarb approval

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: APPLICATION WITHDRAWN ON 28 MARCH 2024
  1. 490 Posts.
    Wow, this board is exactly like RES/CDS was 6 months ago. I hold both FSE and RES (I believe in the coal story) but just be wary about expecting FSE to turn into a 20 bagger on SARB alone.

For those of you who followed CDS during SARB approval time, it was not until the appointment of Jury to the board on top of the SARB approval that the price spiked really hard (49.5c). On the approval itself it was only a modest gain, and the market conditions were a lot better than they are now. Please don't consider this downramping, I'm just trying to be realistic. I'm sure SARB will help the current SP, but those people who would normally be waiting on the sidelines for a tick like SARB to jump in are currently in damage control mode on their bluechips.....and are selling down specs.

As I said, I hold both, and if FSE goes sub 2 I will definitely be picking up more. Its a good long term story just like RES. I went to a presentation by a financial guru a couple of days ago, and one of the things that was really positive for these company's is the fact that africa has a 16% annual urbanization rate; that is, 16% of the rural population is moving to the city every year.

And guess what they need? Cheap power.

So don't get to upset if it doesn't absolutely blow your socks off with the SARB tick :) patience is a virtue.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FSE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.