PER 0.00% 7.8¢ percheron therapeutics limited

that's a very sciencey answer but I was proposing more from a...

1. 514 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 89
    that's a very sciencey answer but I was proposing more from a business strategy perspective

Business acumen and strategy has been offered up as one of ANP's and bio's weaknesses

But

There is a example pretty close to us of how to 'put on a clinic in execution and get stuff done' and display amazing commercial acumen with what you have and gain shareholder wealth

A little old company who has a crappy drug that doesn't really work has a market cap of $13 b and it called Sarepta

ANP with a potential platform drug that is apparently showing promise is worth $50m (i've heard it's drug is the best)

There should be one company we should be standing up and applauding it's amazing achievement to get to where it is with what it has (a little hint it is not ANP)

I am hopeful this company moves from a 'university research facility' to a 'commercial business model' at some stage, because the magic drug does not help fix anyone but mice and monkeys at the moment

There is much more to making a dollar or satisfying a market need than just having the best product, that is a start but a lot of other skill sets turn the best product into dollars in the bank and satisfied customers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $70.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 6865 7.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.8¢ 159632 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.06am 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.