SGA 9.09% 15.0¢ sarytogan graphite limited

Sarytogan Graphite Prospectus, page-21

1. 2,709 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1110
    yes, this is the flake size chart and what they are actually retail for. What it's not saying is what $SGA has, typically if you have every other metric from the lab about a graphite resource you should also have the flake size distribution. IMO again this is one of the main metrics that will define if a graphite resource is feasible.

There is no chart or actual mesh/flake size mentioned in any SGA presentation or prospectus. We know that the TGC is something very good 28% or over, but that's like saying 28% of what they mine will be gold - but what's the % per tone of the Gold does that 28% contain?

Gold is Gold though and graphite is measured on a very different scale. And a porphyritic gold deposit with a low grade can still be feasible.
    Not with Graphite, $SYR has proven that tonnage with low flake size is just not cutting it. They are currently losing over $400 USD per ton they ship as a result.

Making the assumption that all graphite is the same, like Gold, is a mistake. The quality and grade of graphite can vary greatly. One end of the scale is used in pencils and EV batteries. The other end is used in technologically advanced applications and can get sometimes up to 10x the value batteries grade graphite sells for.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4170/4170806-e91ec4abd2c4a514ead98fc1332e34df.jpg

It's very hard to determine if a Graphite deposit without the flake size distribution that is actually has.
    Above is an example of what actually is the flake size distribution of the $WKT mine.

Last edited by bushmaster: 14/03/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
-0.015(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $22.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 15.5¢ 15.0¢ $25.56K 165.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 73778 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 23458 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.27pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.