SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

SAS Chart, page-486

1. 6,681 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1545
    Last CR was done at around 25 percent discount from memory so it is only logical that the upcoming one is going to be done at around the same level if not lower. I would say that the CR would be done at 0.04 cents price. If they need 20 millions dollars then that is 500 million shares dilution at .04 cents but it needs reminding that even SAS themselves think that current SP is prohibitive to capital raise. I suspect that even SAS is cognizant to the idea that the company would not survive another CR. So the only remaining option is for someone to fund SAS in return for nothing, which is very unlikely. I have warned relatively recently that any announcement, jump in SP, etc from that point on was going to be nothing more than exit strategy, pump and dump. From looking at how things are at present then it seems I was right. If it feels that someone wants to keep the price at 0.059 cents then I think that is quite true. Afterall one needs to keep the SP at a certain level in order to maintain just enough sentiment that there would still be buyers. At least until everyone who wants to leave has left.
    Last edited by aniesbaswedan: 24/10/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.